Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 9, 2012

Pretty quiet around here today. The kids are still sick, but I think that they are getting better. Naomi & Kaeli were fighting non-stop, so I made them go to bed at 7 PM. This is very unusual behavior for them. They usually get along very well - just like you would hope for your little girls!

We were in the restroom at Wal-mart the other day (we spend a lot of time in the restroom no matter where we go!) Naomi & Kaeli went into the same stall, and were just giggling away. I am not sure what was so funny, as I was changing one of the babies at the time, but they were sure having a good time! Nothing puts a smile on a woman's face like hearing 2 little girls just giggling away. I discovered this as I watched the other women leaving the restroom stalls :). I just love those little girls, and am so glad that they can light up other peoples' lives even if it is just for a moment the way that they light mine up on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment